Facts are clear: most organizations have or will experience a ransomware attack in 2022. Join us on July 27th, 2022, at 11 am Pacific for a deep dive discussion into the realities of ransomware. Joined by our expert panelist, Nubeva will host an interactive discussion covering the following topics:
1) The 5 Myths of Ransomware - Lead by the Former Department of Transportation CIO, Ryan Cote. The honest truth about preparation and why organizations need urgency around this threat.
2) The Realities of Response - Robert Fitzgerald, CEO of Arcas Risk, and Peter, Arcas Risk will dive into the complexities of the incident response process and how Ransomware Reversal enables Incident Responders.
3) Ransomware Reversal - Steve Perkins, CMO at Nubeva, breaks down the complete Ransomware Reversal solution. The technology offers a new option for organizations - decrypt ransomware attacks, and significantly reduce time and money in the response process without paying criminals.
4) Live Demo of Decryption of CONTI Ransomware - Erik Freeland, Director of Customer Success, will provide a live demonstration against CONTI ransomware.
5) Customer Testimonial: Eric Quinn, CIO of C&S Companies, discusses the importance of preparation against a Ransomware and the realities of the threat of downtime.
Recorded on July 27th, 2022 at 11 am PST